Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best friends




Tonight we went our to our friends house to hang out. They have 4 kids together and Nathan loves going over there to hang out with them.

Tonight Ethan, ( pictured above with Nathan) said that Nathan was going to be his best friend. He put his hand on the back of Nathan's head and was rubbing it, ha( but Nathan does have the perfect big head to rub) and even gave him a little smooch too, ha!

I love that he has somebody to call a friend. And these two boys are like 2 peas in a pod! They pretty much love all the same stuff, although Ethan is almost 2 years older than him.

I makes my heart very happy to see these two playing together! And I think it's because their daddies are best friends too :)


This is the best part of growing up.... Seeing your children become friends with your friends children.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: