Thursday, March 8, 2012

On the mend.

Thank goodness we are all starting to feel a little better around here. First it started off with my poor little boy getting an upper respiratory infection. I think Kyle caught it too. However, I believe I had a sinus infection. I still can't breathe through my nose very well, but I'm not feeling like death.

We very rarely get sick around here. It isn't only hard on us, but it was hard on our cat too. He is use to getting so much attention from me during the day, but I hardly paid any attention to him over the last week and half. He is so happy that we are feeling well. He is currently curled up at the end of our bed snoozing away while I type this.

YAY for health!!!! Now I'm ready for the nice weather that we should be having next week. I'm ready for some trips to the park or even just playing outside.

No comments: