Monday, March 12, 2012

Loving this weather

I don't know what the weather is like where you are at. But here in NWA, it is BEAUTUFUL!!!!

Kyle has every other Monday off right now, so he stayed at home with Nathan while I went to Walmart. I took my time, and even looked outside in the garden area for flowers :) I love this time of year!! I ended up buying just a little 6 pack of bright colors Pansy's.

I can't wait till our annual trip to lowes to buy flowers for the flower bed, and maybe pick up a few shrubs this year. nathan and I planted and watered them, and Kyle even mowed the yard today!

I'm just praying for a nice mild spring and summer! I can't take another year of extreme weather!!

This whole week is supposed to be warm. I'm so excited. I hope you are getting to see some of this pretty weather too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: