Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Under the weather

My poor baby, well technically big boy, has been so sick! He started running a fever Sunday night. We got him a doctors appointment first thing Monday morning. He has( at least that's what the doctor THINKS) an upper respiratory infection. He has been whispering and coughing the past few days. It's so sad! He has only been sick with ear infections 2 times in his 3 years of life. This morning he woke up and started throwing up all over the place. Thank goodness my husband has the type of job where he can take off when I need him to! After he threw up a few more times he was back to his old crazy, loud self again. Although he still has a cough, he is acting much better and his appetite is slowly coming back!


Kyle and I don't handle him being sick very well. I almost started crying when Nathan finally stated acting " normal" again. I really missed him being all crazy and loud :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: