Sunday, February 21, 2010

Storytime Live!!!!



Yes, That's right friends, Storytime Live is coming to our area!!! And guess who's going? WE ARE!!! As crazy as it is, Nathan loves Dora and Boots ( not as much as Max and Ruby, I wish they were in the lineup ): )




Tonight when I was ordering the tickets, He was sitting next to me and saw the ad, and OMG he was excited!!! He started whispering "Dora", " Boots" over and over again. I think he will love it!!! I planned our seats( as much as I could) pretty well I think. We will be sitting in the balcony on the side. I don't want to be down on the main floor with all the crazy, germ infested kids ( no offence) I am really excited, and probably have no idea what we are getting ourselves into by doing this when Nathan is only 18 months old, but it will be adventure, and I'm ready for it!




Check back in late March to see if we make it out of there still sane,ha!

No comments: