Saturday, November 7, 2009

Big Boy update

So I just wanted to really make note for myself as to what Nathan is doing now at 14 months. Wow, I can't believe he is 14 months already... time is flying by!!

So anyway on to what my big boy is doing now:

As for the words he is saying:
-Mommy ( or my mommy)
-Daddy
-Cookie
-Kitty
-Truck ( yes he says it correctly, i've heard of kids not pronouncing it correctly and saying it with an F instead of T... and if he couldn't say it correctly we would not mention that word to him for a looong time!!
-Car ( also says Brrmmmm Brmmm when pushing his cars around or even see's one)
-Train ( he also says Choo Choo when he pushes his trains around
-Two
-Ten ( who knows if he is actually saying the numbers but it sure does sound like it)
-Blue,Purple, and yellow ( he reconizes the colors as well when we look at his Color's Book and says them when he comes to the ones he knows)
-Nana ( Banana)
-Book ( He LOVES books!! Right now his favorites are "Who's Laughing" and "Goldilocks and the Three Bears - he brings it to me and says " my mommy" we are thinking that he thinks Goldilocks looks like me and that is why he says it (: )
-Ball
-Bye-bye

I know there are more, but for some reason I am drawing a blank. I seriously can't get over how much he can say. I love hearing his little voice! And I love it even more when he is walking around the house saying " dooo dooo dah doo" it cracks me up!!

He is such a busy little boy. He loves to play, and play hard. When he get's bored of something he just tosses it to the side ( also cracks me up)

He loves to play Patty cake. He loves to do the "roll it up" part the best.

Sometimes when I ask him to point to his nose he does it, other times he either grabs he ears or simply ignores me, little stinker!!

He has been walking now for about 2 months and he is getting GOOD at it. Almost running in fact. I think I'm going to teach him how to walk backwards :)

Oh the other night he was laying on his belly playing with some toys ( i love to watch him doing that) and he pushed him self backwards a couple feet ( you would have had to have seen it, it was cute!!)

and lastly he has recently started to squat down to see something better if an object ( Tree or blinds ,etc.) are blocking his view. Too cute!!!!

well that's about all I can think of at the moment. He is changing so much so fast. I feel like I can't blink with out him doing something new.

EDIT: Nathan has a See n' Say and he now knows how to do all but about 3 of the animal sounds!! I have no idea where he learned how to do them, but its ADORABLE!!! My favorite sounds is his Pig noise!! It is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Annnnd another adorable thing he does now ( okay I know I'm his mom and everything he does is priceless) He has a favorite picture of Kyle and I. He takes it off the bookshelf and brings it to me, while saying mommy, my momma.... oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: