Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!



Wow, talk about having the 2 most amazing boys in my life. My amazing husband and my adorable little baby boy!!! God is good!


I'm sitting here in our office, with the door closed. I can hear my boogie bear talking to daddy. hubby was trying to get boogie dressed and all he wanted to do is eat his hands. Talk and eat his hands. His two most favorite things to do. I could hear hubby laughing and trying to convince boogie bear to take a break for a minute so he could get dressed.


I L-O-V-E LOVE that little boy. Who knew you could love someone that you just met, so fast?!!!This little boy stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on him. And made me look at my husband a totaly different way. I admire him so much. All that he does for Nathan and I, I am truly blessed. You know, I don't even know if I changed a single diaper for the 1st week of Nathan's life. I had a C-section, and was in a lot of pain. Hubby, not having any newborn experiance, stepped up to the plate and took charge. ohhhhh I just love him so much.

No comments: