Monday, December 8, 2008

3 months and GROWING!!!!




Kyle and I took Nathan to the doctor today for a weight check and just a general check up. Last month he weighed 9.3 lbs and was ( I think) 22 inches long. Well today... just 1 month later he weighed 12.7 lbs!!!!! He gained just over 3 pounds in 1 month!!!!! He is 23 inches tall and his little head is still 16 inches round.




The doctor, for some reason, thinks he might be a little anemic. She never told me why she thought that. But didn't seemed concerned. She just asked if his formula had iron in it. Which it does. We talked about him spitting up so much too. She told me to start giving him 1 tablespoon of rice cereal in the morning and before bed too.




Kyle has been sick this weekend, so the doctor gave him a Z-pack. I kind of thought I should have got one too. My throat started hurting more as soon as we left. I really hope Nathan doesn't get sick.




Over all our little blonde hair, blue eyed boy is doing WONDERFUL!!!




No comments: