Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 2 months

Today Nathan is turning the big 2 months!!! I can not believe he has been in our lives for 2 months now. Really it seems like just yesterday that I had him. But it's been the best 2 months of our lives! Monday we took him for his 2 month check up and everything is great. The doctor said that he was pretty perfect. He gained 2 pounds in 1 month. His head is now 16 inches round and he also grew an inch ( now at 21.5 inches) But I think he is longer than that, he was not very straight on the bed when the nurse measured him. But over all he is perfect!!! He is still having problems with his reflux. I'm trying to rule out milk being the cause of it, but I love chocolate so much its hard to not have any for 10 days to 3 weeks. Sometimes the medicine seems to help, and then other days it doesn't. I know he doesn't spit up much when Kyle has him, but as soon as I get him... there it goes... all over me!!!


He has started cooing a lot more this past week. I love it!!! He smiles when he sees either Kyle or I.It seems like he is hitting all of his mild-stones just as he should, and maybe some a little before. It seems that he loves animals. He has animals all around his nursery on the walls and he loves to stare at them. He also has a stuff animal that is a monkey and he LOVES!!!! that. He likes to grab it while he is getting his diaper changed.

Well little man is waking up from his nap, I must go, but I'll post more later. I'll also put more pictures up.

No comments: