Monday, October 13, 2008

First Post

Okay so I am new to this, and thought I would give it a try. I kind of doubt anyone will even read this, but if you happen to stumble across this blog, well lucky you :) My goal is to post about my little family, mainly my son. My husband,Kyle, and I welcomed our son, Nathan Allen, September 5th 2008. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful, healthy little boy. Today he is 5 weeks and 3 going on 4 days old. I can't believe almost 6 weeks have flown by so fast. It seems like it was yesterday that I was begging not to be pregnant anymore. Although I am so glad to have him here, I miss feeling him kicking me from inside my tummy ( it hurts a lot less). He came into this world weighing a healthy 7 pounds 7 ounces and 20.5 inches long, and that was him being 2 weeks early. Although he lost almost a pound, I am happy to announce that he is gaining weight and looking very healthy. I know this is a rather odd post, but its the first one, so what do you expect. Well it is 11:50pm and my son is asleep on my chest..... I should be sleeping too. Look forward to more posts and lots of pictures. ~Happy reading~

No comments: